Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Wrapping It Up

Hello all,

This is it. Tomorrow is my last day at Phoenix Neurological Institute. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I still remember how scared I was to start interning back in February. I didn't want to drive all the way to Chandler three times a week.

Now, I can say I am very glad I got this opportunity. I learned a lot under the mentorship of Dr. Farrukh Qureshi and Dr. Yeeshu Arora. I would like to express my gratitude for allowing me to intern with them. Both of them let me get involved and ask questions and I learned things that I will never forget, such as life lessons.

I would also like to take a moment and thank BASIS Phoenix for giving me the chance to pursue a Senior Research Project and I would like to thank Ms. Brittany Holtzman for guiding me and helping me find the correct resources for my research.

This research project has been a success and has taught me a lot. I will be sharing my experiences with everyone at the presentations next Sunday, May 6. My presentation is scheduled at 10 am in the Gym and is open to all. I look forward to seeing all of you there and sharing my experiences with you.

I have attached my final presentation. Once again, thank you to everyone who has made this project a big success and great experience for me. I can happily say that I have learned many things that will stick with me for the rest of my life!

Warm regards,
Shubhangi Awasthi
BASIS Phoenix
Class of '17

Senior Project Presentation

1 comment:

  1. Shubhangi,

    It was an absolute pleasure being your Faculty Advisor for this project. I enjoyed all of the connections that were made between your research and AP Psychology content. I am sure that you will inspire students to take Psychology during your presentation. I can't wait to see it on Saturday! You will do an amazing job I'm sure!

    - Ms. Holtzman

    ReplyDelete